[ FAN ZINES ]
▼ Graphics / Production / Communication Moderator
Currently in post-production!WEBSITE // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM
Tasks I've undertaken are:
- created the logo and various other visual design elements for social media, the Discord server, documents, the website, and the zine itself.
- designed the mascots.
- handled contributor relations, like communicating with them about the zine's production.
- created and maintained email templates, spreadsheets, and documents.
- inner project management - organized elements and communication for chef & spot artist collaboration.
- handled customer service duties like handling DMs, replies, and emails.
- created the zine's cover.
- after an unexpected leave of our financial moderator, took over and quickly learned all finance and production tasks. set up BigCartel shop, budgeted, ordered merch, and shipped merch.
- handpainted a bento box for a giveaway to generate interest on social media. and just for fun.
You can see some of the various art I've done for the social media through this twitter search or through the twitter's media tab. When the zine is completed, I'll create a comprehensive cloud folder of most if not all of the artwork I've done.